Pages

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Notes:
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Sample#Jimat

Hi all...salam sejahtera ke atas kamu...oh yes, here I would like to share things dat u can do b4 delivery dat can save u a penny!! faham maksud saya??  Even not really much but every penny counts right?? The tip is quite simple actually, all u have to do is on9 and fill in the form to get free sample...I managed to fill all the form to get free sample for newborn diapers..from Drypers+Babylove+Huggies+Mamypoko+Petpet+Diapex etc...so each of the brand I managed to get 2 sample..yeay!! The latest arrived last week

It was from Drypers...yeay!!!

True...my baby will be wearing CD(Cloth Diaper) but untuk tempoh 10 hari awal haruslah pakai DD(Disposable Diaper) sbb time ni poopoo kan agak sedikit hitam n melekit n susah nak basuh so DD it is..so dats why I kumpul byk2 sample2 ni spy my newborn leh pakai n tgk mana yg sesuai di vontotnya hahaha..Even if I gi mana2 baby expo, I will get free sample..all u have to do fill in the form..I even drag hubby to do it too coz nanti dpt byk free sample lagik kan hahaha dasar cheapskate# dah byk I kumpul sample2 ni..xsempat amik gbr..so hopefully, tips ni berguna untuk parents out there yg cheapskate mcm I ni kahkahkah...

p/s- selamat mencuba...


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

ReeNaJoe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...