Pages

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Notes:
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 14, 2011

Sakit jiwa...

Being a teacher is never easy even you are dealing with adults like in my case..most of my students are in their 18 years and above..Korang ingat senang ke???? kalau diingatkan perangai masing2 yg pelbagai itu, mmg I akan sakit jiwa..to make it short..today is The Final Exam for modular students in my class yet they still came late (T_T) without giving any good reasonable reason

like I was born yesterday!!

and sebenarnya final exam ni x seperti final exam yg biasa..they are having presentations plus they have to do the slideshow(using power point) and as a good teacher..I even give them 2 weeks time to prepare plus I show them details...I repeat details on how to do power point mind u!! and yet today, there is a genius came saying he didn't know how to do the damn power point..pttfffff...wat d fish!!! masa I asked u whether u understand ke x"Do YOU UNDERSTAND CLASS"..all of u dgn suara jantan n lantangnye said....YES!!!! bukan main lagik then hujung2 apa yg I dpt???? huhu...sakit jiwa nasib belum tahap kronik sampai kena rujuk pakar..Thanx God for my private counselor at home *mr.h is a counseling teacher u see* ...

then ada jugak some genius yg x prepare apa2 pun n mintak I buat later..huh...helloo...this is FINAL!!!  but as a human being I consider jugaklah then said..by 5pm u can come n see me and do ur final...now, yg kat luar sana *mel-if u read diz, are u up to this challenge???* if yes go on with ur dreams to become a teacher....

oh yes, lupa nak share, because of the power point presentation jugak I dihadiahi oleh my students dgn hadiah yg x diundang ni...

well my beloved students..TQ for dat..(T_T)..u bukan je dtg lambat tp bg I hadiah ini jugak..syabas!!! (@_@)




 p/s -kerana sebab2 di atas maka post pasal Langkawi terpaksa di postpone lagi (T_T)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

ReeNaJoe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...