Pages

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Notes:
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Scaredddd + nervous = ????

I have both feelings now...And I can't help it the butterflies swimming around in my stomach (T_T)

if  u scan my stomach now u guys definitely find those butterflies swimming freely around (T_T)


The date is getting near and the more I feel nervous huhu..Mr.H asked me to calm down but  I just can't do that...calm is out of my system..I'm having a nervous breakdown








Friends or whoever read this...please pray for me!!! I need lots of ur prayers so dat I can face that date easily *can't tell u now* but soon....if I pass then I will tell huhu.....Ya Allah ya Rabbi...plz grant my wish ya Allah..hanya dgnMu aku berserah...amin...



xoxo

1 comment:

  1. my dear, apakah yang membuatkan kamu berperasaan sebegini? Apopun, semoga Allah mempermudahkan segala urusanmu. Jangan risau dan jangan takut, Allah sentiasa bersama kita. berdoalah, mohonlah kepadaNYA. Jangan putus asa. :-)

    ReplyDelete

ReeNaJoe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...