Pages

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Notes:
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 18, 2011

Punca2 kegemukan

It was a true story...I was once shed off 6kgs n now I'm getting back to the old figure..kinda..(T_T) I'm gaining 3kgs ++ and it is all my fault..truely ME..not my hubby or my Ammar that turn me into this!!! but can I blame happiness to this ngehehe >_< huhu *nak jugak*..Since we live together (me+hubby+ammar) I like to cook a lot...cooking means eating also okey!!! n my appetite blooming like crazy..I'm craving to lots of food *mengalahkan org ngidam time peknen* and it's weird appetite..even my hubby suspected that I'm preggy and bought me the pregnancy test >_< but it turned out negative so many times hahaha...*oh man..b tingin adik utk ammar ye??*

Lets see what I eat these couple of days..yg sempat dicapture camera...

homemade nasi beryani

I yg buat sendiri tau..jgn ada kata I beli plak..it turned out that buat nasi ni easy peasy la..senang bangat!! n murahlah compared to u beli dari kedai..n like always, I improvised sket guna brg2 yg sedia ada kat umah..like minyak ghee I tukar guna butter jek sbb malas nak beli ghee tu yg mahal n ntah bile nak guna lagik kan?? but xkan makan nasi beryani jek..I mkn tht with papadom and.....scroll for more

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

chicken curry +cucmber

ayam goreng berempah

And bila dah jemu mkn masakan rumah then we opt to gout out..jalan2 cari makan

saliva droolllssss...
yummy Vietnamese rice noodle
half eaten cheeze choc


This is all need to stop. I need help. titik.

p/s- i hope someone can scold me n take me away from fatty food (T_T)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

ReeNaJoe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...