Pages

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Notes:
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Bff

Bestfriends..yes..I want to talk about my bff * bestfriend forever* They are my best friends or should I say The Bestest friend *kasi highlight sket kat ctu* I have so far. I can always count on them. I went to them when my hubby not there to entertain me. They always listen to my sorrow no matter how nasty I can be. I run to them when I'm sad after heard no bonus this year ~ meaning no more shoes I can put as a collection  in my shoes cabinet huhuhu*. They always there when nobody else not even want to look at me (T_T)

They are my true bestfriends...I love them so much..so guys please meet my bff
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

I'm in heaven

yummy cuppies

cakes can always make me droolsss

I can never say no to this..


But sadly, right now I have to avoid seeing them. I'm so sorry u guys.  It doesn't mean I dont love u anymore. I will definitely see u guys again in another 2 months...


I miss u terribly (T_T)


xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

ReeNaJoe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...