Pages

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Notes:
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 13, 2010

Mummy Going Home

Take Me Home
 
Take me home where memory wanders
Through the place where I belong;
Take me where my heart’s blooming
And where my life  resound in song.
 

Take me to the land of happiness
Also to the land full of joy;
Take me where the place I should belong
I’m happy if my feet step on my son’s toy.



Take me where the hills are burning
Where I stood there with my next of kin
Take me back to where I can hold my baby,
Then I’ll know I’m home for good.


Biler mood untuk menulis n berjiwang2 sudah mari...nilah hasilnyeee...yeay!!! I'm going home today \\(^_^)// 

Ammar dear..wait for Mummy....

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

ReeNaJoe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...