Pages

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Notes:
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Fill in the blanks....

First and foremost, i am very sorry for not updating yesterday but it was totally not my fault as the internet connection was like snail that it made me upset and made me shut down the computer.

I am currently updating from the office, so what i would like to say is that sometimes we do make mistake, or make a decision that later on we will regret on. However, that is what makes us, it is who we are, be sorry all you want, but don't you ever delete or erase it as it has become a part of who you are. No point of denying it as it has happened and souls have been hurt and its done baby...

So i may be sorry, but that doesn't mean that i am going to delete anything. It is a part of me. It is who i am.

Other people may not love me wholly including my mistakes, which is exactly why i chose on not deleting it, because it just shows how i love myself wholly, including all the mistakes i have done before.

Sekian...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ReeNaJoe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...