Pages

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Notes:
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 5, 2012

Pregnant women are hard to live with...???







I had a bad..i mean really bad mood swing these couple of weeks...and dont even know why??? I cried over everything..movies, cranky ammar etc tsktsk...n plus hubby really add more to my mood swing this morning he forgot to switch off the iron after use it *he depends on me so much in the ironing department* usually, I'm the one who will iron all of his work cloth but this morning, he had to iron his own shirt..... n let put it this way...thank God our house not burnt down!!! have to buy new iron tho...ptffff...(T_T)..man!!! I was nagging nonstop and he just well...buat xtau je like nothing happened..that add more to my mood swing today!!! thank u very much b....I xde mood langsung today n after diz ada meeting plak huhu....tabahlah hati


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

ReeNaJoe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...