Pages

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Notes:
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Tomorrow is the Day

Ammar not feeling well n dat worried me...nak2 esok I dah start check in ke HKL (T_T)...belum start packing yet...later!! With ammar condition n the biopsy thingy..hubby will not send me tomorrow..I will drive and check in myself..being an independence all my life that should be fine!! dulu masa duk jauh dgn hubby pun I'll do everything all by myself even during preggy till sarat nak deliver pun I was driving alone KL to Bahau every week..what a memory!! Not all women out there can bear that but I survived..alhamdulillah..hope everything going to be smoothly..finger cross...pray for me everyone...



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

ReeNaJoe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...