Pages

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Notes:
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 20, 2012

SICK

 

I feel so sick because of you..can you just go away from my face please....You make me  feel even sicker that I want to puke in front of you..And you are contagious. People need to be at least 2 feet away from you before they will get your disease..or maybe 1 yard or 10 yard away!!! That's much better. I cannot say I hate you *coz mom always said do not hate God's creatures* but maybe I'm just annoyed...You are so annoying to look at. Don't you realize that!!! With your sweet talks and innocent face that never will buy my trust..Everrrrr...Get it...EVER!!
I rest my case with that and stay away from me..


xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

ReeNaJoe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...