Pages

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Notes:
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Why Why Why???

Why is it dat us sooo hard to find???? Whyyyyyy??? dah merata kedai carik but still couldn't find it..uurgghh..without you, everything will not be done..I really need you like N.O.W!!!! 
There is a one shop selling but not in condition that I really need..beli banyak nanti membazir..I just need in 250grams not 1kg...like seriously..hello!!! knp u guys xde jual dlm in smaller scale??? Why why why??

I need you so badly...if x jumpa then my 'Kek Lapis Cheese Persona' *spt gbr di bawah* xkan jadik sobsob(T_T)
recipes n source from here

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

I need you..please come to mummy please please



p/s-mari doakan saya supaya dapat ketemu sama CREAM CHEESE 250grams..sekian


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

ReeNaJoe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...