Pages

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Notes:
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 31, 2011

B.E.S.T Friends...





How TRUE is that...In life I have several friends that I can call my bestfriends..I can rely on them whenever I have problems to share, questions to ask and whatever it is...When I'm long gone sooner before you, I hope my bestfriends *If u happened to read diz* please recite alfatihah n sedekah to me..thats all I want from you..not your gift/money etc..Miss you all...


xoxo

1 comment:

  1. yana, sama ada sy nih jenis good friend atau bestfriend atau dan sebagainya, doa saya agar yang terbaik sentiasa mengiringi hidup awak.

    take care,babe.

    ReplyDelete

ReeNaJoe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...