Pages

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Notes:
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sepetang di Jeram + 2nd wedding Anniversary

woot woot...my wiken was fab..I met my parents n we were having bbuka puasa bersama..such heaven!! fab foods + families...There is nothing more I wish for *except for winning 1 million in any contest* hahaha..okay okay..back to business ehemm...I really recommended this place n btw this is not the first time I was here..check out this post..dah byk kali dtg pun still xpuas2 bertarung dgn ketam..n plus this treat was by my handsome daddy *tiba2 handsome time belanja ek kuikuikui*  btw..this time around not only to bbuka puasa bersama but to celeb our 2nd anniversary...(^_^)

our 2nd anniversary...2 years married anak sorg dah..productive x?? alhamdulillah..nasib x setahun satu *lagi productive hehehe*

 my 3 brothers...



 budak x reti duk diam..haih -___-"

the fab foods before

after..-___-"

Alhamdulillah for all the rezeki...and maybe next year we all can celebrate our anniversary somewhere else please..my bro abg *hint hint* hehehe

p/s- looking forward to see u guys this weekend...

xoxo


2 comments:

  1. happy 2nd anniversary, babe :-) Semoga Allah sentiasa memberkati awak dan keluarga, dan semoga bahagia dunia dan akhirat. ameen~

    ReplyDelete
  2. amin..tq mekta...sama2lah kita..

    ReplyDelete

ReeNaJoe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...