Pages

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Notes:
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy Teacher's day

I've been caught up in lots of work for the past weeks so I didn't have time to update on my blog pheww (-_-)'...ok ok other reason is I'm lazy to write..I have lots of stories I want to share with u all but maybe later..when I'm free to do it kay!! My class just finished last week so this week I have to key in marks n attendance-2 more classes...My weekend not so great..I was not feeling well..My body ache and I keep throwing up after every meal huhu *I'm not pregnant so dont have any idea ya'!* Till now I'm still dont feel good. I dont want to lie down n be the lazy bum coz I will not going to feel much better after that...Hope I'll feel much better after this. Thanx God tomorrow is public hols so I want to get a good rest...my parents will come  from KL to visit us tomorrow..yeay!!! miss them so much...

btw, b4 I 4get, I just want to wish HAPPY TEACHER"S DAY to all teachers and educators throughout malaysia...

p/s- have a nice day tomorrow ya'll

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

ReeNaJoe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...