Pages

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Notes:
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Wild imaginations@wishes

How I wish this feeling of sadness and boredom will go away..
How I wish to further study and forget about works for awhile..
How I wish I will get  obedient and clever students so that I won't crack my minds just to make them understand
How I wish I will win one million in any contest and hand over my resign letter on my boss desk
How I wish I can be with my son and cuddle him 24 hours a day
How I wish I can go somewhere private where it just me and all the people I love d most. No one else

My oh my...it just wishes..my silly thoughts to clear my cloudy mind at the moment


p/s- tak salah berangan kan...*bukan kena bayar kot huhu (T_T)


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

ReeNaJoe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...