Pages

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Notes:
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 9, 2010

When I have nothing to do...


hehe..Paris Hilton holding my pica...

Well...class still not start yet..next week going to be our Minggu Suai Kenal + Pendaftaran for new students intake so here what I like to do during my so called free times hehe..been introduced it by my friends at kolej..it was so much fun doing it n it is FREE...Check it out at http://photofunia.com/view so... What you guys waiting for..do it now...


everyone been admiring me..lovely huh.. 

 
Make fun not war 



Love u Mr.Hunnybunny hehe..poyo jek..



hubby n me...


pose ala2 gedik dariku heheh..



siap tlg bersihkan gbr I lagi hehe... 

 
pengantin shy2 cat


No comments:

Post a Comment

ReeNaJoe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...