Pages

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Notes:
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My Pregnancy Test

I was having kind of weird feeling these past few week like something wrong with my system..u know wat i mean...and at first i dont want 2 be so eager 2 have the test.. 
well...it was negative d other day when i tested so kind of dissapointed eventhough dont want 2 tell my hubby about it...actually aku nak mkn my mama cooking..dia masak pajeri nenas so i dah lewat almost a week n i'm scared n having the what if syndrome..

what if i'm pregnant n mkn nenas n after that kdgn gugur..that kind of thing so i went 2 watson n buy the pregnancy test..the most cheapest one mind u sbb xnak harap sgt..i tested n it was negative so apalagi mkn la sampai xingat dunia..dah lama xmakan heheh...but d question is my period xdtg langsung 4 d whole months of ramadhan n even until now so that's why TODAY i decided to test that again sbb dlm perjalanan nak pulang beraya ke kampung suami nun jauh di besut terengganu(diz year is my hubby's turn but next year turn di kpg syg tau!!!)...
 ~
~
~
~


i had backache n kena letak bantal spjg masa sbb mmg sakit huhu..n sometimes i felt nausea..dtg xmenentu n i noticed that if xmakan mmg terasa so untuk xnak rasa begitu i eat all d time n mmg berat agak naik skrg ni huhu..well back 2 my pregnancy test tu...after return from tganu...i still felt that..ingatkan sbb perjalanan jauh tp dah dua hari kat rumah pun xbaik2 so i went 2 watson again n bought the pregnancy test...it turns out...
 ~
~
~
~

 POSITIVE....i'm really scared..am i going 2 be a mother soon...i'm not sure bout d rest of people out there..maybe u guys have d same exp as mine but i'm having mix feelings..scared,happy,confused n over d top...so far only my hubby n my mom know about diz..i'm trying 2 keep it as a secret until atleast my pregnancy will reach 3months old...right now..ikut pengiraan sendiri about 1months n a week...still so tiny inside my stomach n i can't feel it except my tummy yg agak buncit skrg ni heheh...so skrg ni after return back 2 work n being away from my hubby n family..i think dah kurang rasa nausea or backache..maybe sbb baby kesian kat mommy dia yg keseorangan di sini sbb tu xbuat hal sgt..n i'm thankful sbb so far mmg xbyk masalah pun n if rasa loya2..ubatnyee adalah makan..pastu mesti baik n i hope n pray that it will be like this during my whole pregnancy...insya'allah..baby jgn nakal2 tau inside my tummy...kesian kat mummy ni...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ReeNaJoe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...