Pages

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Notes:
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Beauty of Hijab





Don't you just glad being a hijabi??? I was first start wearing hijab when I was 18 years old..before that during high school its more to on and off relationship *how jahil I was at that time- I think hijab made me look old and untrendy* (T_T)..My parents used to made me wear hijab but I ignored it...but soon after I got my SPM results, I made nazar to wear hijab if I get offer to further study in university and I did anyway (^_^) then I started wearing it since..alhamdulillah...I grew to like it and I now I can swear to god that I'm wearing it not because of fashion but more to cover it because of Allah swt...



In the Muslim religion, women are advised to follow rules that at times may appear to clash with western standards of fairness and equality. However, if one looks into the rules and thinks with an uncritical eye, one will come to notice that everything Muslim women are told to do, ultimately benefits women.

In the Quran, it states " For Muslim men and women, for believing men and women, for devout men and women, for true men and women, for men and women who are patient and constant, for men and women who humble themselves, for men and women who give in charity, for men and women who fast, for men and women who guard their chastity, and for men and women who engage much in Allah's praise, for them has Allah prepared forgiveness and great reward. (33:35)"

"The world and all things in it are valuable; but the most valuable thing in the world is a virtuous woman." -Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him.)"

If you are a Muslim female who feels that you have been lacking in your religious duties, it is not too late to turn that around, regardless of your age or what you have done.

I just wanna share some experiences that I went thru at first when I started wearing a hijab...It was not easy mind u...and the devil/syaitan will always there to made u change ur minds!!! There are always tendency to return back to the old days (being free hair and all) and I hope this tips will give u something to think of - being a first timer is never easy....I'm glad now coz I have my family and friends to support me during that time (^_^) alhamdulillah..

Warnings

  • At first, such a change may be prove to be quite different but it is possible.
  • Whatever happens, do not give up.
  • Just try and try to be a good Muslim. Keep on thinking how much improvement you are going to make and think about how happy Allah will be. Just try and never give up. Keep reading Qu'ran and think how happy you will be. Remember to pray your 5 prayers.

Things You'll Need

  • doa, doa, and lots of doa
  • trust in Allah
  • honesty
  • desire for knowledge
  • the seera/sirah of the prophet
  • fearing day of judgement
  • stories of the 12 Imams, the sahabat(companions)and the prophets
 For those who still think you are not ready to wear hijab...I been there in your shoes..I know how that feels..I pun macam tu jugak dulu..x ready lagik..takut nampak tua, not stylish enough..look makcik2, I'm still young n etc..Thats all the answer i always gave for those keep asking me..I'm not ready!!! but then I think back...boleh ke aku tau aku mati bila??? and if malaikat maut dah nak cabut nyawa, then boleh ke aku ckp"nantilah dulu,aku x ready lagik" huhu..it scares me to think about death!!! What it feels like in the other world??? not knowing where you are going?? terputus connection dgn org2 yg u sayang (T_T)..it really scares me to the bones!!! Alhamdulillah, Allah give me strength and hidayah to went thru my life as a good muslim....I hope Allah will accept all my good deeds and prayers and keep me along with all the good peoples during the judgement day..Insya'allah..amin... 

p/s1- It is true-not all hijabis are good but they are one step ahead to be good muslim dont u think...

p/s2- sentiasa mendoakan kawan2 n sedara mara supaya mendapat hidayah to be hijabis n good muslim..amin

p/s3- sesungguhnya, saya juga insan yg lemah..dan memerlukan bimbingan dan tunjuk ajar...

xoxo

 

2 comments:

  1. ini adlh hijrah yg besar kak yana. tahniah for sticking to ur decision to wear hijab despite difficulties u faced along da way.

    also, gud lux keeping up wit it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. alhamdulillah...i'm trying to be a good muslim everyday!! tq shimm

    ReplyDelete

ReeNaJoe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...