Pages

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Notes:
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 9, 2011

It is so make my day *hati berbunga2*

well...one of my students post something about me on her blog..I'm so touched (T_T)..at least I know, somehow I make an impact on her life..kalau x byk sikit kan!!! Just ignore all her grammatical mistakes..at least sher is trying her best in english..Remember, practice makes perfect!!! 

her post about me..click to enlarge...

Well..thanx dear..You are sooo make my day!!! Hope u will improve more on your english...English is fun if u put more effort on learning this language right!!! Keep in touch ya' n good luck in your future undertakings...

p/s- she is so cute btw..u guys can check her blog here

till then...ciao

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

ReeNaJoe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...